Here at DCU, we want to make sure you feel safe at all times. That's why the University has now launched a FREE app so you have round-the-clock reassurance.
SafeZone is designed to let you call for security or safety assistance via your phone.
Once registered, all you need to do is input some basic information:
- Enter your first name (given name)
- Enter your surname (family name)
- Enter your Mobile phone number
- Enter your staff/student number
- Upload a photo (Choose a photo) - this is optional
- Enter any medical information that would be helpful to emergency services - this is optional
- Enter your bike serial number for its added security on campus - this is optional
Then you're all set up! If you make a call or send an alarm, the university's Security and Safety Team will know your location and act on your request.
You can find more info on how to use the app here.