All the uni supplies you NEED
Your first task when you arrive at uni is unpacking...
And if you don't have everything you need, it's only going to make life much more difficult.
Here's a list of everything you need:
- Duvet, duvet covers
- Pillows, pillowcases
- Bed sheets, mattress cover
- Bring spares!
- Comfortable clothing for lectures or just lounging around, e.g. the three J’s: jumpers, jeans, joggers.
- A selection of clothes suitable for different weather conditions
- Fancier outfits that you may wear out for an event
- Pyjamas/dressing gown
- Wash bag, especially if you’re sharing a bathroom
- Soap/shower gel
- Face wash and moisturiser
- Razors/shaving foam
- Bedroom lamp
- Phone and phone charger
- Laptop and laptop charger
- Washing up liquid
- Rubber gloves
- Food (bring some essentials for the first few days)
- Towels (hand and body)
- Toilet roll/toilet brush
- Toilet bleach/antibacterial spray
- Laundry basket
If this all sounds a bit much, you can use our trusted partner UniKitOut to order bedding, kitchen and bathroom packs to be delivered direct to your halls and have these waiting for you on arrival. Just order through the link here.
Plus, save 10% with discount code FUTURELETS10!’
- Read Next
- BLOG: Why I joined a society #DontBeDaft: Stay safe in Freshers Week How to make your halls feel like home Food hacks to save you money Fun things to do near Coventry... Want a night off from cooking? The one mistake you shouldn't make at uni... Making it on your own: Laundry #DontBeDaft: Insurance Series
- Need something fixing in your accommodation? Laundry made easy! Things students wish they knew about moving into halls The ULTIMATE guide to British food Your first fortnight at uni bucket list!