Need to talk? The Big White Wall can help
What's the Big White Wall?
Heriot-Watt works with Big White Wall, a safe online community of people who are anxious, down or not coping, who support and help each other by sharing what's troubling them, guided by trained professionals.
Available 24/7, Big White Wall is completely anonymous so you can express yourself freely and openly. Professionally trained Wall Guides ensure the safety and anonymity of all members. The Big White Wall is a place where you can:
- Express yourself freely and openly and get the support you need
- Talk to a Wall Guide about finding the right help
- Connect with other Big White Wall members who feel like you so you can support each other
How do I sign up?
Just sign up online with your uni email address and explore the range of support on offer. You can talk about whatever is troubling you confidentially with an around the clock counsellor.
If you'd prefer to seek help face to face, remember our Wellbeing Services can offer advice and counselling too.
- Read Next
- Wellbeing Activities Semester 2 Do you know where to get support? Support at Scottish Borders Super quick stress relievers Homesickness: What to do when you miss mum and dad Student life hacks from Liza What should you give up for Lent?
- Feeling Unwell? Everything you need to know about Mumps Simple steps to help in the prevention of coronavirus (COVID-19) Your responsibilities vs. your landlords Pancakes for every mood Get Fit: Running Routes on Campus