Your room contents insurance: What's covered?
Heriot-Watt University works in partnership with Endsleigh to provide you with some contents insurance during your time in halls.
It's important to find out exactly what is covered as you may find that you need additional cover to protect all your possessions both inside and outside of your room.
To check what is covered, go to the Endsleigh website and enter your policy number HH1074. You can then...
- Check your level of cover
- Review key exclusions and limitations
- Check your policy excess
- Learn how to make a claim
- Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables
You don’t have to do anything to activate this cover but it is very important to spend a few minutes to ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and check how to extend or personalise your level of cover should you need to.
If you need any more info, take a look at the following websites:
- Read Next
- Handy hacks to help you survive Welcome Week Is it Freshers' Flu or Meningitis? THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt Don't be the noisy neighbour... What is Residence Life? A shy person's guide to making mates at HW! Download the SafeZone App
- THE guide to doing laundry at Heriot Watt Homesickness: What to do when you miss Mum and Dad Advice from a graduate: Budgeting Join us for an autumnal afternoon walk! Your first fortnight at uni bucketlist!