The new Urgent Care Centre opened at Loughborough Community Hospital on Epinal Way in Loughborough (LE11 5JY) on Wednesday 27th March 2013. This replaces the Walk-in Centre at Pinfold Gate that is now closed.
The Urgent Care Centre is for people of all ages who have urgent health needs that are not life threatening.
It will be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year and you do not need an appointment. You can contact the Urgent Care Centre by calling 01509 568800.
Service enhancements include:
- round the clock access to medical support from health professionals
- x ray availability from 5 days to 7 days a week
- working with EMAS to ensure right treatment, right place, first time
- less need for transfers to A and E which is better for patients and visitors
- 143 additional parking bays including extra disabled, parent and child spaces
For more information please view the following link: