You're going to be heading off to uni for a new adventure soon, so you should probably start packing...
But have you figured out what things you will need to bring with you?
Here are the things you are definitely going to want to remember:
- Photos from home (They'll make you feel more at home!)
- Medicine. Don't forget to register with a doctor in your next city/town too!
- Bedding - pillows, quilt, bed covers, pillowcases and sheets
- Sports Kit
- Cleaning items
- Kitchen utensils
- Extension lead
- Tea/coffee and mugs
- Food to last you a few days before you head to the shops
There are also things that you CAN'T bring to uni:
- Chip fryers or rice cookers
- Candles, incense sticks, tea lights
- Smoking equipment, such as pipes and ashtrays
- Dartboards or weapons of any kind (real or replicas - don't bring them!)