For most of you this will be your first time living away from home which means a whole new learning experience. Don't worry if you don't know how to use a hoover, we've got you covered. Here are your basic step by step guides to household appliances...
- Make sure you unravel all of the power cable before using the vacuum cleaner
- Use a plug socket that is near to the area you want to clean, make sure no one will trip over the wire
- Turn on the plug socket, then the on/off switch on the vacumm cleaner. When you are finished turn the vacuum cleaner off first, then the plug socket.
- Wind the wire back up and store the vacuum cleaner safely
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to clean up any liquid spills, it will break.
- Always use an iron on an ironing board
- Before using the iron, fill with the appropriate amount of water
- Plug in the iron and use the heat dial to selct the temperature
- Once you are finished, unplug the iron and empty the water into the sink
- Leave the iron to cool down in a safe place, making sure to keep it upright
- Any dirt can be removed with a damp cloth when the iron has fully cooled down
You can find the user manual for your iron below