Feeling stressed about revision? How about you take a well-earned break organised by the All Saints Residential Advisors. You don’t need to feel guilty about taking ten minutes away from revision; your wellbeing is the most important thing!
Meet us in Cambridge courtyard on Thursday 17th May 4:30 – 6:30pm to grab a free ice cream and revision pack. See you there!
On the note of ice cream - here's five....cool..... facts to intice you:
- The first ever ice-cream making factory was opened in 1851.
- Chocolate syrup is the world's favourite ice-cream topping.
- The tallest ice cream cone was 9ft tall, it was scooped in Italy.
- About 9% of all milk produced in the USA is used to create Icecream.
- 1 in 5 people share their icecream with a pet! (don't worry this is not on our agenda!)