January Deals and Discounts
It's January ...
You’ve probably spent all your money on Christmas – the parities, the gifts, the “I really shouldn’t but I really like it” presents for yourself.
So what do you want? Discounts!
And what am I going to give you? A list of the coolest websites to get the hottest deals and discounts right now.
- Unidays - sign up to them using your university email and you can find discounts for loaaads of brands; 10% off Asos, Nike, New Look - what are you waiting for? You can get up to 35% off at HP via UNIDAYS - take advantage of the generous saving and treat yourself to a new laptop, tablet or printer.
- Student beans - just like Unidays, you'll need to sign up using your university email - but once you've done that - discounts galore.
- NUS Totum - this one costs money, starting from about £12 a year, but the amount of money you'll save with it is pretty cool. You'll get a physical card you'll be able to use instore and online. 25% off Odeon tickets anyone?
- Save The Students –not only do Save The Student have a discount page, but they also have a free stuff page too - check it out!
Cashback sites basically give you back money when you buy things. Who doesn't want to get paid for shopping? The amount you get back won't be amazing - but something is always better than nothing. And... cashback sites also offer discounts and deals with certain brands.
Other ways to save you money
- Too good to go? The app lets you buy food that would have been thrown away from £2.80. Handy for days when you can’t (read as: can’t be bothered to cook) but are too broke for a takeaway. Cons – you have to go and collect the food at a pre-scheduled time.
- Shopmium – allows you access amazing offers such as free items (you pay the full amount but they refund you via paypal) or discounts on certain items.
- Latest Free Things - not all the freebies might be relevant, but there are some good things on the site and they are usually totally free.
Thank me later.
- Read Next
- Getting around the UK: the ULTIMATE travel guide Adulting: the untold truth Can't doze off? Exploring Outside of Manchester: Blackpool Got a job interview? Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran How Britney Spears affected my mental health. Can you have a good night out without alcohol? How to be organised: Tips from a final year student What it's like being a student from outside the UK Coping with the stresses of student life: Tips from a 2nd year The best way to tackle an interview
- Hacks that could save you some serious cash Adulting: the untold truth January Deals and Discounts The Writing Project is here to help you... Keeping your mental health in check at university