Welcome to Birley
Living in Birley?
Here's some need-to-know info about your halls before you arrive...
- Where can I do my laundry?
You will find card-operated machines and dryers in the Courtyards and next to Reception in Vine. Cards cost £2 and can be topped up online or at the machines.
- What do I do if there is a problem in my flat?
All maintenance requests should be reported to reception on 0161 247 2777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do I collect my post?
Letters and small items will be in your post box either outside your townhouse front door, at the bottom of Vine or Dunham stairwell. Parcels can be collected from the reception in Vine.
- What's my new address?
1 to 19 Dale, Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GR
1 to 12 Dunham, 39 Stretford Road, Manchester, M15 6GT
1 to 22 Naylor, Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GU
1 to 25 Vine, 48 Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GW
1 to 15 Warde, George Parr Road, Manchester, M15 6GS
Get your bearings in the first few weeks by finding your nearest...
- Supermarket: Sainsburys (M1 2BN) Asda (M15 5AS)
- Pub/bar: Kim by the Sea
- Coffee fix: Grano
- Workout: Manchester Aquatics Centre
- Doctors: The Arch Medical Practice (M15 5TJ)
Don't forget, you can get to know your new flatmates before you arrive by joining your halls Facebook group!
- Read Next
- Recycle Right! A day in the life of a CSA. Give It, Don't Bin It! How to be organised What to bring to uni Moving out of halls? Are you ready? Give It Don't Bin It pop ups MOVING OUT? GIVE IT, DON’T BIN IT! How to cure a hangover (theoretically) :) Calling out to all South American Food Lovers Got a job interview? Arts Festival 2018 – get involved!
- Things that happen when you go home for summer... Leaving Halls? Your ultimate checklist! What to bring to uni International supermarkets Arts Festival 2018 – get involved!