Welcome to Birley
Living in Birley?
Here's some need-to-know info about your halls before you arrive...
- Where can I do my laundry?
You will find card-operated machines and dryers in the Courtyards and next to Reception in Vine. Cards cost £2 and can be topped up online or at the machines.
- What do I do if there is a problem in my flat?
All maintenance requests should be reported to reception on 0161 247 2777 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where do I collect my post?
Letters and small items will be in your post box either outside your townhouse front door, at the bottom of Vine or Dunham stairwell. Parcels can be collected from the reception in Vine.
- What's my new address?
1 to 19 Dale, Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GR
1 to 12 Dunham, 39 Stretford Road, Manchester, M15 6GT
1 to 22 Naylor, Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GU
1 to 25 Vine, 48 Bonsall Street, Manchester, M15 6GW
1 to 15 Warde, George Parr Road, Manchester, M15 6GS
Get your bearings in the first few weeks by finding your nearest...
- Supermarket: Sainsburys (M1 2BN) Asda (M15 5AS)
- Pub/bar: Kim by the Sea
- Coffee fix: Grano
- Workout: Manchester Aquatics Centre
- Doctors: The Arch Medical Practice (M15 5TJ)
Don't forget, you can get to know your new flatmates before you arrive by joining your halls Facebook group!
- Read Next
- What it's (realistically) like living in halls What should I pack for uni? My fave places to check out in Manchester My top places to eat and drink in Manchester
- What it's (realistically) like living in halls What should I pack for uni? Daisy Bank Halls: From a Daisy Bank Veteran What's around Birley? My fave places to check out in Manchester