10 completely free things to do in Edinburgh
Sometimes being a student on a tight budget can stop you from going out and exploring Edinburgh. With the most popular tourist hotspots like Edinburgh Castle charging a fee for entrance, it leaves you wondering what can you do that is completely free?
We have put together a list of 10 free things to do in Edinburgh:
- National Museum of Scotland
- The Stand Comedy Club
- Scottish National Portrait Gallery
- Free Walking Tour
- Scottish National Gallery
- Leith Links Outdoor Tennis & Bowling Green
- Scottish Parliament Building
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
- Gorgie City Farm
Why don't you go and check out some of these free attractions and save yourself some pennies!
- Read Next
- Robert's Blog: Student Friendly Food Places Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Mark's Blog: Budget Friendly Food Shopping Robert's Blog: Free Days Out in Edinburgh Your personal guide to Edinburgh Doing the Edinburgh Fringe on a budget Robert's Blog: Days out around Scotland What's on in Edinburgh this August? ALL the information you need for moving into QMU halls this September Your guide to Edinburgh Fringe 2019 Getting Around Edinburgh Things only Edinburgh locals will know... Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh Robert's Blog: Edinburgh’s Stress Relieving Areas YOUR guide to Edinburgh's food and drink hot spots
- Just Eat Bikes at QMU ALL the information you need for moving into QMU halls this September Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh District Heating Repairs: SSUB Hot Water and Car Parking Your Freshers 2019 Guide