Collect your parcels on campus with Amazon lockers
Spend most of your student loan on Amazon then have the hassle of waiting on your delivery? Well...
Did you know that we have amazon lockers on campus?
Amazon Lockers are self-service kiosks where you can collect or return your Amazon parcels at a time that's convenient for you. The lockers are located next to the bus stop on campus...we make that about a 2 minute walk from Halls or a quick pit stop on your way to lectures - easy!
How do I use the Amazon lockers?
- Log into your Amazon account, search for your nearest locker and add it to your Amazon address book
- Shop until your heart is content (or student loan runs out!) and select the QMU locker point as your delivery address at the checkout
- You will then receive a unique pickup code so go along to your locker and follow the instructions
It really is that simple!
Please remember to pick up your parcel from the lockers within 3 days else it will be returned to Amazon.
For more information and a few important T&C's, please see the Amazon website.
- Read Next
- Cycling Facilities at QMU Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Liftshare with QMU Just Eat Bikes at QMU Dr Bike at QMU Mark's Blog: Budget Friendly Food Shopping Safety and Security Advice Parking System - How to guides Parking Applications Yasmin's Blog: Second hand shopping in Edinburgh Student Shopping Guide to Musselburgh Sports Products RISE QMU Self-Service password reset available now What is QMU's new student support system?
- Staff changes in the Sports Centre New online booking system for fitness classes! Accommodation - Helpful Information Your Maggie's Menu Update your myQMU app