Did you know?......OneDrive For Students
Did you know you have access to a whopping 1TB of data storage, via OneDrive, included with your QMU Office 365 account?
OneDrive, part of Office 365, is Microsoft’s cloud storage option and is available to all QMU students.
Please note: QMU recommends the use of OneDrive over external hard drives and/ or USB thumbsticks as we cannot guarantee interoperability of such devices with all on-campus platforms.
There are many benefits to using OneDrive, for example:
- Access files anywhere
- Easily store and access your files from all your devices (including Horizon Desktop)
- Sync your data to your device using the OneDrive app (download required)
- Edits you make offline are automatically uploaded the next time you connect
- Work with anyone
- Share files and collaborate on documents with anyone inside or outside QMU
- Find files faster
- Quickly find files, photos and documents from personalised search results
- Protect your work
- Keep your data protected with version control, restore and advanced encryption
Please take some time to visit the OneDrive section on this link to discover the benefits of OneDrive and find links to Microsoft’s short instructional videos.
More information/ tips on OneDrive will be provided via @QMU_ITAlerts over the coming weeks.
- Read Next
- My QMU - welcome to your own dedicated mobile app! Way 2 Pay - Your QMU best friend QMU IT: Digital Experience Festival 2019 Want alerts about IT at QMU straight to your phone? Self-Service password reset available now Digital Assessment Skills Keep up to date with QMU IT Alerts Cycle Connections Bike Hire Scheme Download the Browzer App now... Thinking about organising an event on campus? Juuso's Blog: SIM plan tips and recommendations Just Eat Bikes at QMU Wellbeing Service at QMU Your Student Card - Access all areas RISE QMU
- This week's menu in 1875! Self-Service password reset available now Christmas & New Year Catering Changes Accommodation - Helpful Information Maggie's Christmas Menu