How to join a Sport or Society
Joining a Sport or a Society is easy. You can sign up at Freshers’ Fair or join online.
- Head to www.qmusu.org.uk and sign up in using your university email address (remember to look out for a confirmation email and follow the instructions). Once you’ve signed up you can log in using your university email address and password
- Go to Your Sports & Societies
- You can search for a specific Sport or Society if you know the name, look at either the Sports or Societies listings or view all of them to get an idea of what’s on offer
- Once you’ve found what you’re looking for, click on their name to access their page
- Read the information to ensure you’ve found the right one and then click Join this group
- Fill in the details requested and submit
- Complete the checkout process to pay for membership and insurance*. *you must pay SU membership and insurance when you join a club or society. If you join more than one you just pay once for the highest level of insurance cover required
- If you’re joining more than one Sport/Society team/club, fill in Join a second, third or fourth Team or Club under Sports/Societies Guidance
- Congratulations, you’re now part of QMU Sports & Societies!
- Read Next
- Sports & Societies at QMU: what you need to know Making the most of your time here at QMU Enterprise Skills @ QMU Event Paid work opportunity with Browzer Do you want to work as a student ambassador? Millie's Blog: QMU Basketball is going to London! QMConnect Peer Support Project New online booking system for fitness classes! Do I need to be a member or can I pay as I go? Elena's Blog: How to budget...on a budget! Robert's Blog: The best apps to help you study Step up with QMU Get protected from Measles Step up with QMU: Jo's Story RISE QMU
- Accommodation - Helpful Information Your Maggie's Menu New online booking system for fitness classes! 11 ways to make halls feel like home Eat, Drink and Play at QMU