Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.

I Agree.


Need to see a doctor?

By BzSarah 05 Sep 2014

Life at uni can take it's toll, with studying, socialising and not to mention Freshers' flu!

Register with a doctor nice and early and get seen when you need to. If you're living on campus, you can register with the local GP by picking up a form at the Student Services reception desk.


The Riverside Practice
Esk Medical Centre
Ladywell Way
EH21 6AB

Telephone: 0131 665 2267

Don't wait until you feel ill to register with a doctor, save some stress and register asap in your first week.

 It should only take a few minutes and gives you (and your mum) some peace of mind if you start to feel under the weather. 

BzSarah is part of the team and plays the saxophone.
View All Posts