Tips for a great Freshers night out!
Your first week at Sheffield Hallam will be pretty jam packed.
Whilst you're out exploring the Steel City, you might go on an occasional night out, and if you do, follow these tips:
- Eat something before you go out - you don't want to be the one that heads home super early!
- Don't flash your valuables like cash, your phone, expensive clothes and shoes.
- Use busy, well-lit cash machines or go with a friend.
- Pace yourself and don't drink too much otherwise you'll get way too drunk and embarrass yourself or lose something.
- Never leave drinks unattended and keep a track of what and how much you're drinking.
- Stay with your friends when it comes to getting home - either walk together or get a licensed taxi. Remember to SHU Safe Taxi Scheme!
These tips will make sure you have a great night out and don't wake up with any regrets!
- Read Next
- An introvert's guide to making friends at SHU! Getting around campus Planning a Night Out? Do it Right... Keep Calm and Keep Safe
- Out of this World Meadowhall Christmas Live The Hallam Careers Fair - Jobs, Placements & Internships Join the team at SUFC! Discounted Sheffield Wednesday Tickets!